Forum Discussion

McBainMcCartin
Contributing Partner
22 days ago
Solved

Business unavailable due to updates

I have been unable to access my file since yesterday. Try both the cloud MYOB Essentials and the desktop Account Right. This is all they say. This started since 5 PM yesterday

• Hi McBainMcCartin

Thanks for sending over the details needed. We've fixed your file in the background. Please log out to refresh your browser or software and try logging in again. It should let you proceed with your file now.

Feel free to start a new post again if you require any assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this. 

Kind regards,

Shella

2 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi McBainMcCartin

Thanks for posting. I appreciate the screenshot you have provided. I would recommend clearing your browser's cache and history, or give a different browser a shot at app.myob.com. If the glitch is still there, I'd like to peek into your account to figure out the error message. Could you please send me a private message with the necessary details? This will help me assist you better.

• Serial Number
    • Your full name and email address
    • Company Name 
    • Company File Name

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi McBainMcCartin

Thanks for sending over the details needed. We've fixed your file in the background. Please log out to refresh your browser or software and try logging in again. It should let you proceed with your file now.

Feel free to start a new post again if you require any assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this. 

Kind regards,

Shella