Forum Discussion

InTuneMusic
Experienced Cover User
2 months ago

Can't Login Hang/Freeze

Hello MYOB Team & Community

For the last 2 weeks it has been a struggle to log into MYOB.

MYOB hangs/freeze on the enter your email then times out to return to the click on your Company File page.

Some times it makes it to the password screen, sometimes it comes up with a garbled log in screen which you can then enter your password and it logs you in 

Any ideas how to solve this? any ideas

16 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi InTuneMusic,

Thanks for your post and for the screenshot provided.

My apologies for the late response. I understand your frustration with the login process, and I apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing. We suggest clearing your AccountRight cache to prevent slowdowns and discrepancies in your MYOB AccountRight software. Clearing the AccountRight Cache

Do let me know how it goes.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

InTuneMusic
      Experienced Cover User

Hello, 

I have cleaned my cache and I have reinstalled MYOB multiple times.

Since the last patch this has been an issue.

The other is issue is Bank Declaration for STP.

MYOB won't connect and allow a Declartion to be processed.

My work around is to log into the Web Browser to process the Bank Declarartion

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi InTuneMusic,

Thanks for your post and for providing screenshots so we can further assist.

Regarding the error message, 'Something went wrong on our end' when processing pays, please confirm the Windows version you are using. This information is vital in using MYOB AccountRight as we have a minimum system requirement. I would suggest to speak with your IT provider about updating your computers Windows version, all Windows updates and security updates. This workaround also includes the issue you're having when logging into AccountRight. Lastly, you may also try using a different device to see if the issue persists.

Please feel free to create a post again if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen