Forum Discussion

2 months ago

Help accessing MYOB after a bereavement

Hi Team,

Not sure if this is the right place, but we have had no luck when speaking with the MYOB phone agents, and there appears to be no live chat to use.

My father has sadly passed away and I am trying to get access to the MYOB accounts that he has, so we can sort out all the estate matters.

Can someone advise me on the best course of action to get this sorted?

Thanks in advance

5 Replies

MikeG1
    MYOB Moderator

Hi McBacon, sorry to hear of your fathers passing and that you have struggled to get the support you need.
    You can find the form for change of details (ownership) at the bottom of this help article here

You may also need to update the relevant government authority of the change in directorship etc - links for this information are also provided on the above page.
    Kind regards, Mike

McBacon
      User

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the response.

Is there a team or someone that I could discuss this matter with in further detail?

Thanks

MikeG1
        MYOB Moderator

Hi McBacon, if you are visit myob.com/support you will see in the lower right hand side of the page there is a chat icon. This will initially open our virtual assistant MOCA, but you will provided help or escalated through to our livechat team by MOCA in response to your questions.