Moso2023
3 Posts
User

3Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Hi MYOB,

Just another post regarding MYOB login concerns. Three of us from the same company, sitting in the same room,  have completely different MYOB AR login processes since the upgrade that threw MYOB security out of whack. One of us is not required to sign in at all - just open MYOB and they are in - zero security which is a concern. One of us has not had their process changed at all, just the password required - normal security which is great. One of us now has to enter their email address and password everytime we they open MYOB AR - excessive & not needed security which is annoying. 

What would Goldilocks do?

5 REPLIES 5
Optomist
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

2Kudos

2Solutions

Re: Log in issues

"One of us now has to enter their email address and password everytime we they open MYOB AR - excessive & not needed security which is annoying. "

I've landed in that boat after the upgrade, slow and annoying. Please at least add a "remember email address" tick box.

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @Moso2023,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Recently we have taken steps to enable contextual and adaptive multi-factor authentication (MFA) controls within enhanced security capability. Because of this, MFA now determines the necessary level of authentication by looking at a variety of parameters, such as user's location, device, and behavior patterns, "Trust this device for 30 days" is not an option to remember your details as it may be prompted more frequently if additional authentication is required. You will be prompted to login after 12 hours as the login frequency is reverting to 12 hours. You can check out this link, for more information and updates. 

If you still need assistance with this, or if you have questions and concerns, please feel free to post again.

Thanks, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Moso2023
3 Posts
User

3Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you for your response @Celia_B. Could you please explain why we have to enter our email address with EVERY login EVERY 12 hours rather than just our password, the way it used to be on (MYOB oldspeak) 'secure devices'. 

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @Moso2023,

Thank you for getting back to us. Your patience is very much appreciated during this time. 

Regarding your concern, we have updated our security for MYOB logins recently. Which is the reason you were asked to enter your email every time you logged into your account. (Even if you ticked the "Remember this device for 30 days"). Also, it may be prompt to more frequently if additional authentication is required. Rest assured; this is set up for additional security. You can check out this link for the update - Improved Security - 2FA changes. Apologies for the inconvenience. 

If you still need assistance, or if you have questions and concerns, please feel free to create a new post. We are happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

HI @Moso2023

We hope this message finds you well. We just want to check back with you regarding your concern. If you still need assistance with this, or if you still have questions and concerns, please feel free to create a new post. We are happy to assist. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post