Forum Discussion

beccaa1
Contributing User
24 days ago

MYOB crashing when I try to click on Setup/User Access

I can' access "user access" on the MYOB app.  MYOB keeps crashing when I try and click here

5 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi beccaa1,

Thanks for your post. To resolve this issue, I suggest performing basic troubleshooting steps for the MYOB app. Follow these steps for guidance:

Update the App: Ensure you have the latest version of the MYOB app installed. Updates often contain bug fixes and performance enhancements that can resolve issues.

Restart the App: Completely close the MYOB app and then relaunch it. Sometimes, a simple restart can fix minor glitches.

Clear Cache and Data: If issues persist, clearing the app's cache and data can be helpful. This process may vary depending on your device and operating system.

Uninstall and Reinstall the App: If the problem persists after clearing the cache, consider uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it. This can often resolve more complex issues.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

beccaa1
      Contributing User

I've tried all these things, and it hasn't resolved my issue

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi beccaa1

Thanks for your response. 

If the solutions provided by Earl_HD didn't resolve the issue, I recommend visiting our support sites at myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com. Here, you can interact with MOCA, our virtual assistant, for immediate help. If MOCA is unable to assist, you'll be automatically redirected to our live chat team.

It would also be beneficial to have a copy of the diagnostic log handy, as our support team may need it to better understand the root of the problem.

In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread if you require any other assistance.

Thanks,
        Genreve