Forum Discussion

Louise_xoz
Experienced User
16 days ago

START UP

Why does this program show the login splash screens twice?

Process;

start application

First splash screen panel, "welcome window"  choose the company file,

Enter email address. 

WAIT.......minutes.........

Sign in screen again - enter email address again......

No option to enter the password.

WAIT - up to 5 minutes pass......

It's a high-spec PC, with a clean cache, and this happens regardless of the cold boot, warm reboot, or any machine state.

13 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Louise_xoz,

Thanks for your post. Some users have also reported this issue, which could be due to being in a semi-logged-in state. After conducting some investigation, we can resolve this by logging in to https://my.account.myob.com. Next, select either the option 'Change your 2FA device' or 'Get started' (depending on whether you currently have 2FA enabled via email or app). Before beginning the recovery process from the email link, ensure that you have closed down all web browser windows.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help! 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

Louise_xoz
      Experienced User

"Semi logged in state?"  What does that actually mean technically?

The suggested solutions don't work.  Now what?

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Louise_xoz,

I would suggest visiting the help article on Speed and performance tips and trying out the suggestions provided there. If you find that the issue persists and there's no improvement, it might be beneficial to create a support ticket in my.Account. This could be due to factors like the size of your file or other individual reasons that would require a closer look

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help! 
        Regards,
        Earl