Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Fonterra bank feeds

Experienced Cover User

39Posts

378Kudos

0Solutions

39 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand

I have had several requests from accountants who would be recommending a change to AccountRight Live if more of the rural institutions were included in live bank feeds. In particular they mentioned Fonterra, Farmlands and RD1

is there any time frame when this would be implemented.

"More Financial institutions for bank feeds"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: October 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

3 Comments
Dan_Moulton
40 Posts
Former Staff
Hi Helen, We can potentially get feeds from Fonterra and Rural suppliers. As the data in these feeds differs in nature to banks we want to make sure the transactions can be easily processed in AccountRight and our focus has been on getting the banking stuff working first. If you or anyone else wants to test out a feed from a Rural supplier and give us some feedback just let me know and we can discuss our options .
mickhu
1 Post
Cover User

where are you at with getting "bank feeds" for Farmlands card? This card is widely used in NZ rural community as a credit card and it would really help to get statement feeds for coding. I suggest most accountants are just doing summary coding off the statement categorisation but these are often inaccurate.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages