Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Hide multiple transactions at a time

Experienced Cover User

28Posts

645Kudos

0Solutions

28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

In the Bank Feeds window, I would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time).  This would be a great feature if not available.  Can anyone assist in this regard?

"Bank Feeds Window - Would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time)"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Thank you for your suggestion @A-Snax We're always interested to here how we can improve your workflow. Anyone who would like to be able to select multiple bank feed transactions at once to be hidden, please cast your vote here.

188 Comments
Mollison
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

One thing I find frustrating which I would love a solution for is the bank feeds you can only hide one transaction at a time.

It would be much easier if you could select all the transactions I want to hide at once or I could select a date range to look at.  

At present I have to scroll through hundreds of past transactions to access the current ones which is a big time waster.

Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for your suggestion @A-Snax We're always interested to here how we can improve your workflow. Anyone who would like to be able to select multiple bank feed transactions at once to be hidden, please cast your vote here.

JaneAmanda
Experienced Cover User
115 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi Can I suggest that we be able to hide multiply transactions that come down from the bank but may have been reconciled. Currently we have to click on each one which is time consuming.

Kind regards

Jane Amanda

JaneAmanda
Experienced Cover User
115 Posts
Experienced Cover User

How do I do this

Could you therefore please add your vote and comments to the original idea linked below. 

Janeamanda

JaneAmanda
Experienced Cover User
115 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi Not sure how to do that

regards

Janeamanda

Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @JaneAmanda 

To cast your vote on the idea exchange, first make sure that you're logged in. Scroll up to the top of the page. You should see your forum username next to a button labelled 'sign out' as pictured below. If you see that, then you are logged in and can proceed. 

CommunitySignIn.png

If instead, the button says 'sign in,' and you're name isn't listed, click 'sign in' and enter your email address and password.

Once logged in you should see a vote button on the left hand side of the page, under the current number of votes for this idea. Click the vote button to add your vote to the idea.

CommunityVote.png

JaneAmanda
Experienced Cover User
115 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Thank you Liam

I have now voted for this change

kind regards

Jane Amanda

karlshomegarden
Contributing Cover User
22 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Hiding multiple transactions would be great.  But I would rather see a direct link between the Bank Feed and Reconcile Accounts tab.  So that when an account is reconciled in the Reconciled Account there is an option for the bank feed to be updated.  There is no need for the transactions to remain in the bank feed once an account has been reconciled.

Thanks Michelle

KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @karlshomegarden 

Thank you for your feedback and comments on the bank feed screen. I have sheared your requests with the team.

Kind regards,

Kat 

katexbox
5 Posts
Cover User

I totally agree with @karlshomegarden ... once the transactions are reconciled, there is no need to see them in the bank feed.  I only need to see ones that I haven't reconciled as i am sure others do too. 

I am currenlty wasting time going through and hiding thousands of transactions one by one up to my current reconciliation date.  Frustrating.