Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Resizeable window

Experienced Cover User

260Posts

76Kudos

1Solutions

260 Posts
Experienced Cover User

All other screens in account right are resizable by clicking and dragging on the bottom right hand corner except for the bank feeds one.

As you will see in the attached screenshot the bank feeds screen does not fit on my screen (15.4" laptop) which is very frustrating. If I was able to resize the screen it would make me much happier.

In order to see what minimised screens I have at the bottom of the screen I have to minimise the bank feed screen which is very annoying and wastes a lot of time when I have to first enter the bills before I can pay them based on the bank feeds.

"Make Bank Feeds Screen Resizable'

Select Dates.png
Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: October 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

4 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Kelly81

Thank you for your feedback in regards to AccountRight and the resizing of windows.

Windows that have a faint dot pattern in the very bottom right corner are resizable windows. Taking a look at your screenshot and doing my own testing the Bank feeds window is a resizable window.

To resize this window you would move the cursor over that bottom right corner, until you get a double headed arrow and then drag to the required size.

Do make sure that you have Setup>>Preferences>>Windows>>Save Windows  Sizes and Locations ticked for AccountRight to remember that setting.

Kelly81
Experienced Cover User
260 Posts
Experienced Cover User

@Steven_M, It seems you can make it "bigger" but not smaller. There is a limit to how much you can resize it.

In programming you can set a minimum size and the developers have obviously set one on this screen but it doesn't make sense to have the size they have got.

The screenshot I posted shows the minimum size it can be made based on the hard coded size set by your developers. Therefore I can not fit it all on my screen.

We need this hard coded size to be reduced. It doesn't matter if we can only display 5 records when it is reduced along as we can change the size of the screen to smaller.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

HI @Kelly81

Thank for your additional information.

I would encourage other users that you would like to be able to make the Banking>>Bank Feeds window smaller to vote and comment for this idea.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages