Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Your Transactions - show allocation account on screen

MYOB Staff

2Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
MYOB Staff
Australia

It would be ideal if within the Bank Feeds main screen under "Your Transactions" .. please replace the "Memo" column with a column called "Allocated Account" and show which account the rule or approved transaction has actually been allocted to.

You could have the memo appear if you hover over the transaction, just swap them around. - As the work becomes more about reviewing rather than data entry, we need to be able to quickly see the account transactions have been allocated to. Having to hover over the rule applied or actually click into approved transactions and wait for another screen to apoear to see where is has been allocated is taking up valuable time. - Please fix  - request on behalf of a referring practice in South Melbourne.

"AccountRight Incorporate Allocated Account"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: January 2023

Hi Everyone

The AccountRight browser interface will showcase the allocation account or matched transactions for the respected bank transaction.

5 Comments
NicoleLong
1 Post
Cover User

Yes, please!  

JPH
Experienced Partner
26 Posts
Experienced Partner

Great idea!

visitor2
Partner
2 Posts
Partner

Further to this suggestion, it would be great to also see the GST being claimed on the entry!

minching
1 Post
User

I agree with this suggestion, but would like to suggest a couple of other things.

I see that the "Your transaction" column headers are dragable, so I can't see any reason why you can't add some more columns. 

I would like "Rule Name" and "Allocated Accounts" added to the end please. 

If there are multiple accounts then please comma delimit them.

This would be helpful because:

I can see exactly which rul has been applied - Which I can't do now, and I have no idea how you can find the rule if the name has been "customised".

You can visually check that the allocated account makes sense.

Preferably the columns could remember their position between screen loads - but that is very low priority.

Cheers

Graham

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

The AccountRight browser interface will showcase the allocation account or matched transactions for the respected bank transaction.