Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Card: Customer - Different email address for invoices and statements

Cover User

2Posts

162Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
New
New

We deal with a few large international companies who require invoices to go to one automated email address and statements to go to their accounts payable email address.

Can MYOB make an allowance in a future release to have a dedicated sales invoice email address and a dedicated statement email address.

"Being able to have different email addresses for sales invoices and statements"

29 Comments
Sue_S
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User

2 email fields needed in customer card

Sue_S
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User

My comment disappeared from my previous post. With the arrival of invoice-only email addresses, we need room on the customer card for the email to the office/admin person as well as the invoicing email. 

Furneysaccounts
Experienced Cover User
66 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I have the same issue with many of my account customers.

If you send the statements to the wrong address they will be ignored.

At the moment if you change the email address on 1 customer when emailing invoices, you can't change any more until you send and do it again.

This is also very infuriating.

sheza2
Contributing Cover User
15 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I also need to send invoices and quotes to different email address.

Davedog
Experienced User
51 Posts
Experienced User

I would also like to be able to choose which email address invoice reminders are sent to. Currently they get sent to the warehouse along with the customer as distribution is handled offsite by a third party logistics company. Obviously the warehouse was not happy with this situation and so I have had to switch off this otherwise handy feature.

Karen18
6 Posts
User

I have a few customers who want invoices sent to one email address and statements sent to another.  It appears this is a common request.  Has MYOB Accountright the capacity to do this yet?  Seems to be something that has been requested for some years.

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User

Also, sometimes quotes are to be sent somewhere different again...

DebSal
1 Post
User

I have exactly the same issue - It would be great if this could be included in a future release

SAPBH
1 Post
Cover User

We require 3 more detail lines on each product item, to enable us to have our website connected to our myob as well as a bar code scanner. Currently we only have our website linked to our myob and we use all the detail lines in each item for this. This works so well.  We cannot connect a bar code app to our system because we short detail lines for the setup. We are stuck and cannot develop our systems further. We would have to change inventory systems to have this. PLEASE ASSIST!

Jenn
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

This update is desperately needed! We have so many large customers who require us to send invoices to one email address, statements to another email address, and enquiries to another address. It's impossible to remember as to who wants what sent where and, having the ability to store these preferences will save time and enable us to fulfill customer requests.