Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Card File: Location on Customer card for default customer PO number (or sequence)

Experienced Cover User

32Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

32 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

Hi,

I think it would be a good idea to have a spot on the customer card where you could enter a on-going Purchase Order number for that particular client; and in doing so; have the PO # automatically enter when raising a new invoice for the customer.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

"Purchase Order Numbers"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: August 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

3 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

LEP-Admin
1 Post
User

I would like to have an area on the Customer Card where we can put a permanent purchase order number.  I have clients who give one purchase order for a year for services that are billed monthly or even weekly.  This is very common in the corporate sector.  If I could put it in on their card, I would not have to look it up and type it in every time I invoice.  Another way would be to have the purchase order number save when a recurring transaction is saved.  At the moment it saves everything but the purchase order number. Thank you.

"Purchase Order Numbers"

DavidV2
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User

Great idea