Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Card: Employee - Pay Frequency every 4 weeks

Experienced Cover User

53Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

53 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

Our company currently pays 2 practices fortnightly and the other 2 practices every 4 weeks.

I have to manually calculate tax for the 2 practices that are paid every 4 weeks, but we were looking at making all 4 every 4 weeks.

Is it likely that MYOB would look at giving this as a Pay frequesncy in the near future?

"Pays every 4 weeks (13 pays a year)"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: May 2015

Thank you for your suggestion @Vicki_P

I can see having the pay frequency of every 4 weeks would make the data entry a lot easier. I have passed your feedback to the relevant team, however we do not have a time frame when it would be available. I would encourage any interested users to cast your vote, and leave comments if required.

Meanwhile, it might help to set the pay frequency to Monthly for now, and enter the gross hours/salary in employee card > Payroll Details > Standard Pay, so it will bring the same figures every pay run for you to work with.

3 Comments
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for your suggestion @Vicki_P

I can see having the pay frequency of every 4 weeks would make the data entry a lot easier. I have passed your feedback to the relevant team, however we do not have a time frame when it would be available. I would encourage any interested users to cast your vote, and leave comments if required.

Meanwhile, it might help to set the pay frequency to Monthly for now, and enter the gross hours/salary in employee card > Payroll Details > Standard Pay, so it will bring the same figures every pay run for you to work with.

Vicki_P
Experienced Cover User
53 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Unfortunately our staff are casual, after hours (penalties), so there is nothing standard about their pay in any way shape or form.

Thanks for your help.

KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for your additional information @Vicki_P I have passed your feedback onto the relevant  team. In the mean time I encourage anyone else that would like to see 4 weekly pays in future upgrades to vote and comment.