Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Card: Supplier - Update history with Spend Money transactions

User

1Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User
Australia

I know that card histories update when using the purchases module, but why don't they update when using spend money? The nature of my business makes using spend money far easier than going through purchase orders. But whenever I have to track down a purchase, it takes longer than it should. Why don't/can't spend money transactions update the histories in the card module?

"Updating card histories from spend money"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: December 2013

Thanks for the idea Willd. We could certainly look at adding the spend money transactions that have a card allocated to also show in the history of the supplier card file for a future versiom. If you would like to see this functionality, please show your support with further votes and suggestions.

4 Comments
MHS
Experienced Cover User
25 Posts
Experienced Cover User

you can search for transactions by Cards by using the 'Find Transactions' feature located on the bottom of you screen next to your 'To Do List'  and selecting 'Cards'

but I do agree that it should become past of their history as you mentioned

Smiley Happy

Barry_C
MYOB Staff
2,948 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thanks for the idea Willd. We could certainly look at adding the spend money transactions that have a card allocated to also show in the history of the supplier card file for a future versiom. If you would like to see this functionality, please show your support with further votes and suggestions.
Experienced Cover User
51 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I have been reviewing my Supplier cards to make 'inactive' those cards that have not been used for the last few years.

I have been relying on the information showing in the 'History' tab of the supplier card to judge when cards should be made inactive.  Now I discover that this history appears to only be the Purchases transactions and does not include any Spend Money transactions.  Hence, my logic is flawed - but how am I to review whether the card has been used over the last few years?  It would certainly be much more useful all round if this History page included the Spend Money transactions.  Please make this possible.

Thanks.

Karen

David_Cree
Ultimate Partner
1,158 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hello Karen @6203

Have a look at the following report - CARD / CARDS / CARD TRANSACTIONS.

This report shows all transactions that have a selected card. You may need to expoer to excel to sort it to make it a bit easier.

Cheers

David