Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Forms: Expand types of fonts

Contributing Cover User

8Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
New
New

In the Live version, I would like to see a greater variety of fonts available for customising forms, to mirror that of those available in Version 19.  Thank you 

"Font"

4 Comments
AJS
2 Posts
Cover User

Hi there

I have customised forms which use Helvetica narrow as the standard font, but after migrating to 2013 from 19.6 I find that the 'narrow' font isn't available, this is the same for Arial as well.

After some investigation it turns out that the Narrow versions of those 2 fonts are actually style options like Bold, Italic etc. and aren't accessible in the custom form editing window in AccountRight Plus 2013 because the styles choice is done by buttons for Bold, Italic, Underline rather than the drop down list used in AccountRight Plus 19.6.

Is there some other way of accessing the Narrow styles of fonts?

I have attached images of the 19.6 text format window and the 2013 text format options

Regards

Andrew S

AccountRight 19.6 style selection.png

AccountRight 2013 style selection.png

Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff

Hi Andrew,  thank you for the query.

Firstly, welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it as useful a source of information as I do.

There is currently no option for the narrow fonts in AccountRight 2013, this would be a great suggestion to post on the AccountRight Ideas Exchange, this is a Board that lets you post your ideas where they can be seen by the Development Team directly to be considered for addition to future updates of AccountRight.

AJS
2 Posts
Cover User

Hi Mark

Thanks for the suggestion, simple question - is there an easy way to move the post to the board you suggested or will I need to create a new post on the board?

Andrew

JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Andrew, thanks for your feedback. I have moved your post for you.

All the best,

Jason Hill
Community Manager