Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Forms: Invoices - Terms and conditions/second page

Super Partner

482Posts

293Kudos

21Solutions

482 Posts
Super Partner
Australia

Suggest that we are able to add a 2nd page to all quotes/orders/invoices for things like Terms and Conditions that can be automatically printed within MYOB.

As a minimum and pre-cursor to this suggest that the Labels format be changed in AR Live to allows us to have 1 A4 label on the page so that we can use this for Quote Terms and Conditions like we have been using in previous versions of MYOB.

"Ability to add extra last page to custom forms for Terms and Conditions"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: September 2013

Thanks for the great Idea. We would love to hear from other users what you think. Please keep the votes and comments coming.

80 Comments
drainedbrain
5 Posts
User

Our business likes to send a introductory letter to new clients requesting quotes along with our terms and conditions.  Could be proposed that we can make our quotes with an optional 'Intro' page, quote page, T&C page? 50 percent of our quote requests are new potential clients.

drainedbrain
5 Posts
User

I have already notice an idea submtted for a 2nd page for Terms and Conditions on Quotes. I fully support this idea and have already voted for it.

I would like to take it one step further and would like to suggest an optional additional page to the front of quotes.

Eg: (Intro page, quote page, T&C page).

In the building/construction industry, 50% of our quote requests are from owner/builders.  We want to add an Business Introduction page to all our quotes.  As we all know, first impression matters!

PLEASE support the addition of extra pages!!!!

drainedbrain
5 Posts
User

I noticed that the idea of having 1 additional page added to the end of the quote was suggested.  We would like to have an Intro page for our new clients as well as a T&C page.

We work in the construction/building industry and 50% of our clients are owner/builders. At the moment, I have three processes to generate a new client quote, to add the additional pages. Having all three pages in MYOB AR Live would be a time saver and should give a better presentation to potential clients.

I would love to see this introduced.

jill_imperial
1 Post
Cover User

We have our own customized T's & C's that we have engaged a credit collection company to write through their legal department. Obviously on mailed invoices we just print them on the back but nowadays a large percentage of our invoices are emailed. There must be an easy way for these to be attached at the back end of the software instead of manually emailing them to each & every customer separately with their invoice. This is extremely time consuming and it just makes so much sense to have them attached to Customized Forms or somewhere for compliance with credit collections law.

Please advise of your ideas??

RoslynVW
1 Post
Cover User

It would be great if there could be an option to adding a second page to customised forms Second Page Customised Formsso that terms and conditions can be part of the sales orders or purchase orders.

RHS
3 Posts
Cover User

Seriously .... this "idea" has been mooted since 4th December 2012, and NOTHING has been actioned. You guys need a mojo re-alignment or you'll quickly find yourselves with the dinosaurs!

Barry_C
MYOB Staff
2,948 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thanks for the great Idea. We would love to hear from other users what you think. Please keep the votes and comments coming.
Eastside
Experienced Cover User
35 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Agree, with quotes these days & increasing regulations, more & more information is required for each quote on T&C, debt recovery action, WHS procedures, Codes of Practice and regulations (too many!) A standard page that we can set up (edit if necessary) would be great, whilst you can always add a word doc, having it 'spit out' with the quote with 'page 2 of 2' etc ensures consistency of practice & covers any possible issues later.

rcobbett
1 Post
User

Come on MYOB, please add this feature.  We will have to start using other software for sending quotes and proposals.

Asharn
1 Post
Cover User

We need to be able to print a multi page statement with different information on the second page so we can email to clients.

MYOB currently does not allow this, so we are having to use two statement templates, print seperately, scan to merge and email to client outside of MYOB.

Have seen posts in MYOB forums from as far back as 2007 requesting this??????