Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

In Tray: Search function

Experienced Cover User

25Posts

8Kudos

1Solutions

25 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand

So  my clients intray of tax invoices which I have to link is VERY full and it is time consuming to locate Supplier Invoices to attached to each purchase.

Her suggestion to MYOB: if they could put a filter or search engine on intray.

For example : As you can see there are a few J A Russell so I don’t have to click on all to find the one I want to link

"Search Function for In Tray - Purchases"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2018

Thank you for your idea. Our team has reviewed the idea and has ensured it meets our idea submission criteria. For more information on idea submission criteria, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

3 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for your idea. Our team has reviewed the idea and has ensured it meets our idea submission criteria. For more information on idea submission criteria, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

Sophia98
5 Posts
User

I agree this would be very helpful and make the process a lot quicker

Antony_Davies
2 Posts
Cover User

I use the MYOB Capture app for iPhone. When I upload items to the in tray, the comments that I put don't seem to go anywhere. Not a big deal but it's kind of useless when they dont appear anywhere in the in-tray and not in the file name. Would make it a lot easier since I seem to be the only one who scans in everyones receipts so they could be for anyone making it much harder for our accounts person to sort out when it could be easier

WHAT I TYPED.PNG
HOW IT LOOKS IN IN-TRAY.PNG
FILE NAME.PNG