Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Installation: Changing the Icon when upgrades occur

Partner

66Posts

34Kudos

0Solutions

66 Posts
Partner
Australia

I've got AccountRight icons all over my desktop.  I like to have only the current version on my Task Bar.  Would be really good if the icons could vary a little each time there's an upgrade so I can identify which version is which.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: February 2023

Hi Everyone

For the AccountRight PC Edition (version 2021.1 onwards) and the AccountRight Server Edition (version 2022.4 onwards), AccountRight will check for available updates, download them and update you to the latest version automatically. More information on this change can be found on Help Article: Getting the latest version. This does mean that the user would only need to have the application installed and thus one icon would be required.

2 Comments
Pete2525
1 Post
User

Had same issue. Specially when 2 staff members login and one opens wrong icon..

Myob should remove the old icons.. Its becomes confusing..

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

For the AccountRight PC Edition (version 2021.1 onwards) and the AccountRight Server Edition (version 2022.4 onwards), AccountRight will check for available updates, download them and update you to the latest version automatically. More information on this change can be found on Help Article: Getting the latest version. This does mean that the user would only need to have the application installed and thus one icon would be required.