Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Inventory: Allow for special pricing per customer

Trusted Partner

107Posts

72Kudos

5Solutions

107 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia

This is something long overdue and I, along with any client that "Sells" items have found that its non existence to be a severe shortcoming in MYOB. The pricing matrix is not  flexible enough for offering customers special deals to gain their businesss in the competitive marketplace . Most of my Inventory clients have had to purchase an Add-on or completley change software which is unfortunate

Please revisit this issue

Lynne Wagner

Zebra Accounting and Business Systems

'Special pricing for customers based on an individual item"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: August 2013

Thank you for suggestion. If anyone else would find this useful, please vote for this idea.

13 Comments
WST
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Hi,

Is there more Levels than to F.

I need 20 extra.

I use each level for each customer.

Is there a better way to accomodate each customer as they all have different pricing.

Thanks

Frank

jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,917 Posts
Ultimate Partner

MYOB does not do contract pricing like you are talking about - you need to look at an add-on package thjat would feed information back into MYOB.

Pat_Doogue
Partner
8 Posts
Partner
Yes it would be nice I export to excel delete a line so things line up And its been a problem FOR EVER
MickDevine
Valued Partner
242 Posts
Valued Partner

Hi Lynne

Siva at Smart Reports does have an Add-On to manage this. Have you looked at that?

Mick

Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff
Thank you for suggestion. If anyone else would find this useful, please vote for this idea.
Ausresearch
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Support this idea, been waiting for years

LouisaT
Partner
1 Post
Partner

Yes please, we too find this a serious shortcoming of MYOB that we cannot have customer specific pricing

Moulds_Trucking
3 Posts
Cover User

I know that MYOB allows for different Price Levels and quantities E.G Full Price vs Wholesale: 0-10 units 11-20 units.

But I work in the transport industry where each customer has the potential to negotiate their own price structure.

It would be great to have the ability to pick from the "Item Price Level" or to have a CUSTOM "Item Price Level"

fridge-seal
5 Posts
Cover User

This is is also something that we need.

MYOB is there a timeframe for this?

fridge-seal
5 Posts
Cover User

I agree, we also need a function like this :-)