Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Online Invoice: Show date and time stamp (not relative dates) of sending/viewing

Experienced Cover User

80Posts

57Kudos

0Solutions

80 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
New
New

Can details of when an invoice is viewed by a customer please be implemented into AccountRight as it is in Essentials?  This data is very helpful when customers say they didn't receive an invoice and you can provide the detail of when it was opened.  Thank you Smiley Happy

"Date & time stamp when emailed customer invoices viewed"

2 Comments
Chelle_001
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User

Yes I agree with Deanne001

Just looking at the activity of the invoice when emailing out it makes more sense to see what dates the customer has view or downloaded the invoices. Currently what is reported in the Activity just gives us that an invoice was viewed or downloaded 2, 3 or 4 months ago. 
I totally recommend this idea. 

yawny1
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User

I cannot believe this system is so vague!  It has annoyed me in the past, but lots of things in MYOB annoy me so I didn't bother with it.

Recently a client claimed they hadn't recieved an invoice or any follow up reminders, it would be very useful to be able to hit the 'View all Activity' tab and have some more detailed info......grrrrrrr!