Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Pay Superannuation: Report on payments made

Experienced Cover User

16Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

There is none of the reports under the reports menu pick up the Super Payment if payment is made via Pay super function.

Imagine an employee comes to us, saying his superfund has not received the payment. I have nothing to show them, proving we paid and MYOB pay super department has received that contribution payment in right amount with correct fund details, employee member number and TFN.

So I would appreciate if better reporting for the pay super function can be developed, as a report of this nature is absolutely necessary.

Thanks!

"Receipt or report that shows payments made through pay super"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: June 2015

Hi @DCanberra,

Please note that this feature has been incorporated into the software as of AccountRight v2015.1 onwards.

In the Index to Reports window, under the Payroll tab > Superannuation Payments heading, the two reports listed (Payments by Employee and Payments by Fund) now have a filter option to narrow it down by contributions paid via Pay Superannuation.

We do believe this added functionality will be one that will benefit a lot of clients, and would like to thank everyone for taking the time to vote and comment for the idea.

Cheers,
Tallie

15 Comments
perwright
2 Posts
Cover User

I agree - I expected the "Payments by Employee" and "Payments by Fund" reports to list payments made through Pay Superannuation but nothing. 

DCanberra
Contributing Cover User
24 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I agree, with super reporting obligations, this is absolutely necessary and should be a priority.

Hummock_K
2 Posts
Cover User

I agree.  Shouldn't have to vote on this "idea".  It is a report that should have been standard when implementing Pay Superannuation.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Hummock_K 

Thanks for your feedback I have shared it with the team.

Raelene
Experienced Cover User
33 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I also agree with all comments this needs to be a priority.

JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for your feedback. The development team will soon be working on additional reporting functionality to satisfy superannuation reporting requirements. The new reports should be available in the next release of AccountRight. Thanks again for your votes and comments.

MichaelDoyle
3 Posts
Cover User

at the moment there is no capability to print out any reports of paid Super from this category.It certainly existed in the old M-Powered area and is sorely missed.

for me to have a record of Who i have paid super for and How much, i need to do several screen prints of the Pay Super screen, moving it down to show more payments each time. A considerable PITA...

DCanberra
Contributing Cover User
24 Posts
Contributing Cover User

What is the status of this request?

We have since received a new release and still no report.

Please advise ASAP.

Tallie_M
4,461 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @DCanberra,

Please note that this feature has been incorporated into the software as of AccountRight v2015.1 onwards.

In the Index to Reports window, under the Payroll tab > Superannuation Payments heading, the two reports listed (Payments by Employee and Payments by Fund) now have a filter option to narrow it down by contributions paid via Pay Superannuation.

We do believe this added functionality will be one that will benefit a lot of clients, and would like to thank everyone for taking the time to vote and comment for the idea.

Cheers,
Tallie

Leaph
Trusted Cover User
50 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Hi MYOB

We really need a receipt that shows a summary of how much superannuation was paid and for whom during a particular period.  The current reports cannot be filtered to show a total only so ours is 8 pages long just for one month because we pay weekly.  

As a construction company, we are asked to provide evidence of payment of our employee liabilities of which superannuation is one.  Our clients only require a single page receipt that lists the names of our employees and how much has been paid for each one.  We are expected to provide this information to new clients and for each tender so it is something that is used quite often.

If you could at least give us the ability to manipulate the report to show an employee total only, that would be a big help.

Thank you.

Cheers

Lea