Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Prepare Bank Deposit: Ability to set a custom bank deposit report for Print button

Cover User

3Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
Cover User
Australia

It would be good if you could customise the bank deposit slip through the "Customise Forms" facility. I am aware this can be changed through the reports window but I would like to add company letterhead & make our bank account details larger so they stand out more to the Bank Tellers processing the deposit.

"Bank Deposit Slip"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: March 2014

Thank you for your post, @Bethany. As mentioned by @Tazinx, you can customise the Bank Deposit slips from the Reports menu. The new AccountRight range (v2011 and later) also allows for inclusion of Text fields and pictures to reports (unfortunately this option is not available in our classic versions v19 and earlier). I request others who would like further customisation and the ability to choose a customised report from the Prepare Bank deposits screen to please vote and comment.

2 Comments
TonyLane
Ultimate Cover User
2,847 Posts
Ultimate Cover User

Hi @Bethany 

You can customise the bank deposit slip to suit what you need and save it as a customised report; just like a forms customisation you can add company letterhead & make our bank account details larger so they stand out more to the Bank Tellers processing the deposit.

The problem is that you cannot set that customised bank deposit slip (report) to be your default one.

Users need the functionality to set a customised report such as a bank deposit slip to be their default to use whenever you print/email a report for which you need to use its customised version.

That is why I have voted for this new idea.

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Thank you for your post, @Bethany. As mentioned by @Tazinx, you can customise the Bank Deposit slips from the Reports menu. The new AccountRight range (v2011 and later) also allows for inclusion of Text fields and pictures to reports (unfortunately this option is not available in our classic versions v19 and earlier). I request others who would like further customisation and the ability to choose a customised report from the Prepare Bank deposits screen to please vote and comment.