Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Remittance Advice: Change status of paid transactions

Experienced Cover User

17Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

17 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

In the July 2014 upgraded version of AccountRight I can't change the status of "to be emailed" to "already printed or sent" once I have paid the invoice.  I have several remittance advices sitting in "Review Remittance Advices before Delivery" and I want to delete them and/or change their status as the customers don't have email addresses.

'Remove Remittance Advice without email address AccountRight 2014.3 Live"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2015

Hi @jlouise

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight

The ability to change an delivery status if the transaction has been included in an electronic payment has been added with the release of AccountRight 2015.1. For more information please see The AccountRight Blog: AccountRight 2015.1 now available

2 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for your suggestion. Being unable to change the delivery status remittance advices after they have been included as part of an electronic payment is a known issue and our developers are looking into correcting this in a future update.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @jlouise

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight

The ability to change an delivery status if the transaction has been included in an electronic payment has been added with the release of AccountRight 2015.1. For more information please see The AccountRight Blog: AccountRight 2015.1 now available