Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Remittance Advice: Separate email address

Trusted Cover User

109Posts

171Kudos

5Solutions

109 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia

As email is coming more into play, companies are wanting EFT Remittance advice sent direct to accounts and orders sent direct to sales.  Are more email addresses able to be added.  Or can this already be done without having to change the address each time.

"Add ability to send to multiple email addresses at once from inside MYOB software"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2013

Great suggestions everyone! We are pleased that the ability to send to multiple email addresses has now been included in AccountRight 2013.4, available now. Thanks again for all your votes and comments.

38 Comments
Xstitcher
Partner
57 Posts
Partner

Not only do we need to send to more than one address per supplier or Customer, but why can we not send all remittance advices at the same time instead of having to allow each one seperately.  Do you know how long I have to sit at the computer in order to send 60 advices at the end of each month?

Kerry_Black
Super Partner
482 Posts
Super Partner

Yes Yes Yes and Xstiitcher try Click Yes for your issue

MikeSCF
2 Posts
Cover User

Especially a problem with Employee Pay Advices...takes too long to eMail each employee seperately!!! What an archaic method...must be an easier way.

slayer
4 Posts
Cover User

Can a cc facility be made available when emailing invoice? We have a number of clients who require copies of the invoice to go to two ir more recipients.

ASWatCR
Partner
243 Posts
Partner

This is a good idea - it will avoid people in larger organisations saying they did not receive a copy etc. when it went to accounts and the departments do not talk to each other.

Traci
2 Posts
Cover User

We have a number of clients that request invoices be emailed to a number of different departments and having the ability to email invoices to more than one email address would be a great improvement.

Could this be implemented asap??

Many thanks

Dale
MYOB Staff
43 Posts
MYOB Staff
I agree this would be great new feature to add to the product, I encourage anyone that would like to see this feature added to add their vote. We will consider this in a future release of the software.
TAE
2 Posts
Cover User

We would love this also - both for emailing invoices and statements.

Typically we need to send to 2 emails - one for accounts one for the workshop manager.

We use MYOB AccountRight Premier v19

leedall_pres
1 Post
Cover User

Hi - I would like to be able to select different email addresses depending on what I'm trying to do..  Eg: Our orders need to go to particular email addresses and the remittances need to go to another address within the same company.  Maybe we should be able to choose what email (eg: email1 / email2) to use with what form.

Thanks Smiley Happy

ASWatCR
Partner
243 Posts
Partner

This is a good idea - I think it has already been posted on the idea exchange - perhaps you would like to vote for it there too (ie the more votes the better - i think it has 28 so far).

See link:

http://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Idea-Exchange/Add-ability-to-send-to-multiple-email-addres...