Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Card List [Summary] - Email address

Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
Cover User

Currently you can modify the above list to include/exclude certain data. For some reason, adding in the Email Address is not possible. This is critical information these days - if I can have a phone number, why can't I have an email address so that other people working in our company who do not have direct access to MYOB can see the information on a printed list.

Facebook support suggested that I use the Detail report and remove the information I don't want. So my report went from 15 pages to 761 (mostly blank) pages.

Name, Phone, Email, Status is all I want. So, I would imagine, would a lot of people.

"Email Address in Card List [Summary]"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: March 2023

Hi Everyone

The Contacts report in the AccountRight Browser interface will showcase the email address of the card by default. You can also added in additional columns to that report such as address information.

Please note that the Card List [Summary] report will not showcase that email address. However, using the Card List window and functions associated with that you can add in that column and achieve a similar result.

4 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

The Contacts report in the AccountRight Browser interface will showcase the email address of the card by default. You can also added in additional columns to that report such as address information.

Please note that the Card List [Summary] report will not showcase that email address. However, using the Card List window and functions associated with that you can add in that column and achieve a similar result.

Sam_P
Experienced Cover User
95 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi Steven,

Is it possible to print to excel from the Card List Window or from the Contact section in the browser?

Thanks

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Sam_P 

The Card List window is not able to be printed. However, you can look at copying the data to the clipboard to be pasted into Excel/Word/Notepad... for printing.

Check out the linked help article for information on copying the list data to Excel.

Sam_P
Experienced Cover User
95 Posts
Experienced Cover User

This is fabulous - thanks Steven