Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Job Activity [Detail] - Include Payroll category name as allocation memo

Cover User

6Posts

24Kudos

0Solutions

6 Posts
Cover User
Australia

We are a commercail construction company and we use sub-contractors and employees. All personnel must provide daily breakdown of tasks completed so that we can track each aspect of the project and it also assists us when quoytng for future work. We periodically produce the Job Activity Detail report to assess our progress and to assist with submitting claims for work completed. The sub-contractors information is enetered through Purchases command centre and details are included in Description. The employees information is enterd through Payroll command centre using Payroll and not Time Billing (this doesn't suit our needs) and their daily tasks are entered under Notes.

When we produce the Job Activity Detail report the information for the sub-contractors is printed out via Allocation Memo but the employee details is not printed. The Allocation Memo for them on the report is the Payroll Category from the Time Sheet screen.

The only way I can print off the details fromt he employees is to produce individual time sheet reports for  each week and then try and merge the data using excel - very time consuming and not always very accurate.

I would like to request the the Allocation Memo on the Job Activity Detail for employees picks up the Notes rather than the Payroll Category.

I have attached a sample of the Job Activity Report and the Time Sheets Report - combined would be good - thank you

"Job Activity Report"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: October 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

2 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Gerard_BBPL

Thank you for your idea in to AccountRight and Job reporting.

Currently due to the fact that job reporting is designed to show the costs associated with the job not where the job cost come have i.e. payroll category name you are unable to pull that on the job report.

I would encourage anyone that would like to see the payroll category name be included to that allocation memo to vote and comment for this idea.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages