Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Job Transactions [Accrual] - Allocation memo column

Cover User

5Posts

38Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Please  add  ALLOCATED MEMOs  to HIDE/SHOW   box  in  REPORTS - JOB-Transactions.  This was a feature in 19.9  but has been omitted from 2013.2.   This is a feature that is required by our company.   Because it is missing I now have to revert back to 19.9  and redo  3 weeks work.......Not happy.

"Detailed Job Report"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: September 2013

44 Comments
Barry_C
MYOB Staff
2,948 Posts
MYOB Staff

Hi LC,

Thanks for your feedback.  You are right the allocation memo appears to have been removed from the Jobs transaction report in AccountRight 2013.  I will make sure this is raised with our Developers to be fixed in a later update.

ASWatCR
Partner
243 Posts
Partner

I hope this can be addressed ASAP.

Mark_Smith
26 Posts
Former Staff

Ski30
Experienced Cover User
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User

The sooner this is implemented the better. 

Josie
MYOB Staff
22 Posts
MYOB Staff

Needs an area for  "description" or an "allocation Memo" known in V19

Mary13
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User

One further question (or suggestion) -

In the Job Activity Detail report could we have a balance, or

in the Job Transactions Accrual report could we have the Allocation Memo.

As it is we will still have to run 2 reports.

Many thanks for all your help!

Nereida
Experienced Cover User
44 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I vote for including an overall balance please

De
1 Post
Cover User

I agree as builders we need the Allocation Memo in the Job Transactions (Acurral) report. This helps with detail descriptions of what we was purchased on the job. Was in the previous release and cant' see why it's not in AccountRight Live 2015.1

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @De

Thank you for your feedback in regards to this idea.

Along with commenting you can show your support for an idea on the AccountRight Idea Exchange by voting. To vote for an idea on the AccountRight Idea Exchange select the + Vote button to the left of the Idea's name.

BernadetteB
7 Posts
Cover User

It would be really handy if the "allocation memo" could be added as an available column in the Job Transaction (Accrual) Report.

The reason being, the Job Transaction (Accrual) report is one of the few reports that has 

Beginning Balance :-$381,183.19
Net Activity :$13,316.66
Ending Balance :-$367,866.53

at the end of the report.  It is really handy for clients to be able to see this format.   But unfortunately the allocation memo is an option as an additional column.  The allocation memo column adds additional details that are not included in the Memo line, that relate specifically to the individual lines of the transaction.

cheers

Bernadette