Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Payroll Activity Summary - Expand report columns (pre-tax and post tax deductions...)

Partner

243Posts

464Kudos

0Solutions

243 Posts
Partner
Australia

I find the payroll reports in MYOB don't make reconciliations as easy as what they could be i.e. all deductions/expenses are just lumped in together.  My suggestion would be to use the report columns as follows:

(I believe there is work being done in this area - feel free to enlighten me about it if you know)

Gross Wages

Salary Sacrificed Super

Other

Pre-Tax Deductions

Tax Deductions

Tax*

Net Pay

Superannuation Expenses

Other Expenses

* I wonder if MYOB can have an ETP process whereby the ETP tax actually shows under tax as opposed to a deduction (which can be overlooked by a client when preparing their BAS).

Any updates/feedback welcome.

"Payroll reports need to enable easier reconciliations"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: September 2013

Thank you for the Idea and the comments. This does appear to be a popular Idea. We have brought it to the attention of our Developers for it to be considered in a future release.

11 Comments
Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Thank you for the Idea and the comments. This does appear to be a popular Idea. We have brought it to the attention of our Developers for it to be considered in a future release.