Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Payroll Verification - Alphabetical order for employees

Trusted Cover User

23Posts

84Kudos

3Solutions

23 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia

Why on earth would the payroll verification report NOT be in alphabetical order, or in order of staff member number if  you used staff numbers?  I'm danged if I can work our WHAT order it's in, and there's no way to change it. What payroll officer wouldn't go through their list alphabetically to verify before finalising the payroll?

"Payroll verification report should be in alphabetical order"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: December 2012

Thanks again for your votes and feedback. We are pleased that this suggestion has now been incorporated into AccountRight 2012. Please update your software to version 2012.10. Thanks again, our product development team really appreciate your input into improving our software.

6 Comments
JaneAmanda
Experienced Cover User
115 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi I would like to suggest how to put payroll verification print out into alphabetic order.

When the report has been generated

Tick all employees

Put the curser into the 'name' box

Click the arrow either up or down, depending what order is required.

I personally find not being able to access this report in alphabetical order is inconvenient

Kind regards

Jane Amanda

valerie
Partner
2 Posts
Partner

In payroll have employees come up in alphabetical order not in start date time

Nicole_Brand
233 Posts
Former Staff
Great feedback! What do others think? Please vote for this if you like the idea of ordering the payroll verification report by name or ID.
JillC
Contributing Cover User
12 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Please, alpha by Name.

Nicole_Brand
233 Posts
Former Staff
Thank you everyone for your votes! We are excited to let you know that this idea will be implemented in the next release of AccountRight Live Plus!
JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff
Thanks again for your votes and feedback. We are pleased that this suggestion has now been incorporated into AccountRight 2012. Please update your software to version 2012.10. Thanks again, our product development team really appreciate your input into improving our software.