Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Receivables Reconciliation [Detail] - option to hide *None (no) Card ID

LPG
Cover User

5Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Hi,

I would like to be able to remove a Card Id on a customer or supplier without the narration "*None"  showing on reports (such as the Sales Reconciliation summary).

Thank you. 

"Remove Card ID"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: January 2015

Hi @LPG 

Thank you for your feedback in regards to the AccountRight Live program and the reporting of Card IDs.

Currently the program reports directly on what you have listed in the Card ID field which if you have nothing will revert to *None. I would encourage other users that would like to see Card IDs set to be *None be blank to vote and comment.

A current workaround would be to set the Card IDs of the cards that you don't have a Card ID for or wish to have one for to be a full stop or something that is not noticeable.

8 Comments
Kelly81
Experienced Cover User
260 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Totally agree. I don't know why they would have put the ** NONE ** there anyway. It doesn't make sense.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @LPG 

Thank you for your feedback in regards to the AccountRight Live program and the reporting of Card IDs.

Currently the program reports directly on what you have listed in the Card ID field which if you have nothing will revert to *None. I would encourage other users that would like to see Card IDs set to be *None be blank to vote and comment.

A current workaround would be to set the Card IDs of the cards that you don't have a Card ID for or wish to have one for to be a full stop or something that is not noticeable.

LPG
5 Posts
Cover User

The work-around using a full stop only works on one card.  When you enter a full stop on another card is states that the Card ID is already in use.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @LPG 

You did have a point which I didn't consider and that is multiple cards. I was just testing with one card. You would be looking at using series of dots, comma, speech marks or numbers or actually placing a Card ID in for the cards so they get reported appropriately.

MaryanneMSS
1 Post
Cover User

Hi,  I do not like to see the *None on reports either.  I have tried putting a full stop in the field, however the field must be unique for each card, and does not allow me to put a full stop in another card.

Officepleb
5 Posts
Cover User

@LPG wrote:

Hi,

I would like to be able to remove a Card Id on a customer or supplier without the narration "*None"  showing on reports (such as the Sales Reconciliation summary).

Thank you. 

"Remove Card ID"

Officepleb
5 Posts
Cover User

I would also to not see *None or have it take up an extra line on reports.  Having said that would also like to have the choice of removing content in rows as well as columns.

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,365 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi, @Officepleb

Thanks for your post.

We truly understand that adding that feature you suggested would make things smoother, and we get how important that is for you and others. We have taken note of your request and will communicate it to our team for consideration. Thanks for your patience and understanding as we work on making things better!

Best regards,

Doreen