Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Reconciliation Report - Allocation Memo

Cover User

4Posts

27Kudos

0Solutions

4 Posts
Cover User
Australia

‎01-05-2014 04:05 PM

In AccountRight Plus i was able to put in an allocation memo (in the main box of the tranaction not the memo box up the top section of the screen) for certain transactions.  When I then opened up the reconciliation report (and customised by adding an extra field- allocation memo) this information was able to be printed.  In the new version I can still put in an allocation memo but when I try to bring this information into the report it only brings the memo/allocation from the top section of the original transaction screen not the memo attached to individual items within that one transaction.  

This business sells alot of vouchers and these need to be reconciled so we know what is actually still outstanding.  The way I was doing this in the past was a way of making sure the correct voucher was being reconciled once it was used.  These vouchers also do not have a definite expiry as they have been purchased and we allow redemption after 12 months.  This means I have outstanding vouchers worth up to $30,000 dating back up to 3 years.  There are alot of transactions and to reconcile this account cannot be done using any other report as they will also bring up previously reconciled vouchers.

If anyone has any ideas on how this can be resolved or another way to get this information out please help

"Allocation Memo's in reconcilliation report"

Current Status: Planned
Last Changed: December 2014

Thanks for your feedback @Salsa. In the current version of AccountRight, the software doesn't correctly show the allocation memo in the reconciliation report. This has been raised with our developers who are looking into correcting this defect.

5 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for your feedback @Salsa. In the current version of AccountRight, the software doesn't correctly show the allocation memo in the reconciliation report. This has been raised with our developers who are looking into correcting this defect.

Nic-acc-addons
Super Partner
507 Posts
Super Partner

Hi Salsa, 

Have a look at the ExcelReportLink Sales Pivot Solution, it may be what you need.

It's an add on to MYOB that can download sales and allows you to create your own report. I am not 100% sure if it includes the allocation memo, but i believe it does.

I hope this helps.

PDFP
2 Posts
Cover User

This idea has been on planned status since this time last year.  I am hoping for an update on progress of impletmentation. 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @PDFP

Thank you for your feedback in regards to this idea

This is something that the team are still looking into for future releases of the program. At this stage we don't have an exact time frame for when this particular idea will be implemented into the program. In saying that we are still encouraging clients that would like to see this implemented to vote and comment if required for this idea using the + Vote button to the left of the idea's name.

LC000
5 Posts
Cover User

about time....it has only taken 4 years   to implement something that  was in the previous  versions.