Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Recurring Transaction List - Show dollar amounts

Cover User

1Posts

21Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

Would it be possibe to change the recurring transaction list report to include the amount of the recurring transaction and a total of all recurring transactions?

"Recurring Transaction List Report with $ amounts"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: January 2015

Thanks for your great suggestion @Jillybean  I can certainly see the use of a report showing recurring transactions with dollar amounts. Anyone use who would like to see this report, please cast your vote here. Make sure you're signed in and click on the purple vote button at the top left-hand side of the screen. If you post a comment, don’t forget to vote as well!

19 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for your great suggestion @Jillybean  I can certainly see the use of a report showing recurring transactions with dollar amounts. Anyone use who would like to see this report, please cast your vote here. Make sure you're signed in and click on the purple vote button at the top left-hand side of the screen. If you post a comment, don’t forget to vote as well!

IOFS
6 Posts
Cover User

Yes please! I just came on here today to find out if this was already possible. Any chance we can have it by the end of the month?

Thanks for suggesting it @Jillybean Smiley Happy 

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for your vote and feedback @IOFS

Our developers are currently considering this option, however I'm afraid we do not have an estimated time available at this stage. We will update this post when we have more information.

I would encourage interested users to continue casting your vote, and leave comments if required.

JacquiA
1 Post
Cover User

I'd definitely be interested in this reporting function. I went searching for it today and was disappointed when I could not see the amount of the recurring transaction in the reports. It's a crucial piece of information for cross referencing.

strany
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Hi

I have come looking for this also - the report is a waste of time without the amounts - please can MYOB sort this ASAP - very disappointing to see how long ago this was orginally suggested to be honest - Jan 2015

Debbie111
Experienced User
44 Posts
Experienced User

Recurring payment printout: Please will you produce a report that displays the associated amount for each recurring transaction.

Currently the only way to display this printout is by doing screen prints and thereafter reentering into a new application.

RossWhite
3 Posts
Cover User

Any update on the above request?

SPMerchant
1 Post
Cover User

I think the report is almost useless without the $ amounts. Pleeeeeease include them in the report.

MWAH
1 Post
User

2019 November. Still waiting for amounts on the recurring transaction report! These posts started in 2015.

Why the delay!!!!!!!!

GK67
1 Post
User

has this report ever been obtained, or how to produce this?