Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reports: Grand Total on Superannuation reports

Partner

254Posts

121Kudos

37Solutions

254 Posts
Partner
Australia

Could we get a "Total of All Funds", "Total of all Categories" etc field in the Superannuation Reports? So that it shows the total amount of the payment that will be required? I realise this figure is available on other reports, but it would be a useful option to have on all of them.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2017

Hi Everyone

Thank you for your showing your support for this idea.

I'm pleased to announce that with the release of AccountRight 2017.2 the following superannuation reports will include a grand total:

• Accrual by Category
  • Accrual by Fund Summary
  • Employee Advice Summary

You can find out more information about this change and other changes, including information on obtaining AccountRight 2017.2 on AccountRight 2017.2 now available.

22 Comments
GregP
2 Posts
Cover User

Can you add a Grand Total to the Employee Superannuation Advice Report [Summary]

The Employee Superannuation Advice Report gives the amount to pay for each employee but it does not provide a Grand Total that can be used for control purposes to ensure the correct payments have been entered for each employee.

Gail_Holmes
Contributing Cover User
12 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I support this suggestion

JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Dorothy_Anne,

Please vote for the suggestion by clicking on the purple + Vote icon next to the subject of the idea.

All the best,

Jason Hill
Community Manager

PaperworkPlace
Partner
10 Posts
Partner

i agree

ASWatCR
Partner
243 Posts
Partner

Yes pls to this - I have voted for it

Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thanks for the suggestion, it would be great to see the demand for this from the community through their votes.
CazCooky
Experienced Cover User
35 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I also request this report.

At the moment I run report by super fund and then add up all the totals, but since the Superannuation Clearing House is available to pay all your supers in one hit, for all your different funds, it would be much easier just to have one more report to do the sums for us.

Current report I use is;

Report - index to reports - Payroll - Superannuation - Accrual by Fund Summary

Requested report;

Report - index to reports - Payroll - Superannuation - Accrual by All Funds

julbar
2 Posts
Cover User

We use a thrid-party for superstream. It owuld be helpful if the MYOB Acount Right Premier V19.10 "Accrual by Fund Summary" Report had a grand total at the bottom to reconcile the payment with.

VickiP
8 Posts
Cover User

I would also like to add if we could seperate employees as with the Superannuation Clearing House need to seperate out employees

Vicki

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @VickiP 

Thank you for feedback in regards to this idea.

Along with commenting for an idea on the AccountRight Idea Exchange you can show your support by voting. To vote for an idea on the AccountRight Idea Exchange you would select the + Vote button to the left of the idea's name.