Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Automatically email overdue invoices to customer

SKD
Cover User

7Posts

74Kudos

1Solutions

7 Posts
Cover User

Hi,

Xero has a function that I would like to see in MYOB.  It is an automated feature that will send customers a reminder of their outstanding invoices along with a copy of the invoice.  It would need to have some options for each user of MYOB, such as turning it on or off, which account would receive the email or not and the number of days between sending the invoice and the auto sending of the reminder invoice.

As a small business I am looking for everything that will save me time.

Regards,

Stephen

"Automated emails to customers for overdue invoices"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: September 2020

Hi Everyone

Unpaid Invoice summaries can be sent out to automatically to customers with unpaid invoices. Check out Setting up unpaid invoice summaries for more information.

4 Comments
Flow
Experienced Cover User
40 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Please MYOB add this feature! Cashflow is so important in small businesses and having an automatic friendly reminder sent out would be such a time saver and would definitely improve cashflow. 

Projman
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User

This feature works well in XERO for another organisation whose accounts I work with (on XERO). It has increased the timeliness of payments and reduced the overdue amounts substantially.

I don't understand why MYOB is so slow in otroducing this feature. Perhaps another reason to move to XERO for us?

Galina
1 Post
Cover User

It will be great if you could add an automatic reminder notice feature would allow MYOB to send automated notices once the invoice gets overdue. I do it manually at the moment but it would save so much time and effort if automated. I know that Xero has a similar feature. Can MYOB users hope it is coming too? Thanks.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Unpaid Invoice summaries can be sent out to automatically to customers with unpaid invoices. Check out Setting up unpaid invoice summaries for more information.