Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Being able to add a image (photo) to invoice.

Experienced Cover User

15Posts

60Kudos

0Solutions

15 Posts
Experienced Cover User

If I have an image loaded onto an Inventory Item, how do I get this image onto a quote?

If so how can this be done as an automatic action when I quote on inventory items?

Thank you

Jo

"How to transfer images from inventory onto Quotations'

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: March 2014

Thank you for your great idea to have inventory logos to appear on your quotes and invoices. Any other users that would like to see these changes made to the reports, please do vote and comment to show your support for it.

38 Comments
Barry_C
MYOB Staff
2,948 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thank you for your great idea to have inventory logos to appear on your quotes and invoices. Any other users that would like to see these changes made to the reports, please do vote and comment to show your support for it.
Oxygenpromotion
1 Post
User

Hi and adding product images to quotes would be a terrific feature and would make myob stand out from other accounting software... This would be the difference I need to buy Myob.

Thanks

Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff

Thanks for your feedback on this idea, oxygenpromotion. Its great to hear that you'd find this useful too, to show your support for it please make sure that you remember to vote at the top left of this page as well.

Caroline5254
Experienced Cover User
34 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Would find this very useful when processing orders for assembly - we have images within the inventory items to ensure that the correct print is used on different components - and different assembly options

ChrisBav
2 Posts
Cover User

Option to add item picture as selectable field for forms.

Our business would benefit from being able to provide quotes/invoices to clients with item images.

I can not find this logged - but have noticed the question on whether it is possible has had over 100 views for last query raised - so I'm not alone in requiring this as an option.

Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion. I can see how the option to add item pictures could improve invoicing. Could anyone else who would like to this change, please cast your vote here.

Barnesgangmum
1 Post
Cover User

We are in the construction industry and think it would be great to be able to add images (photos) to invoices, to be able to email to customers and for future re-looking at jobs. We do a lot of work on rentals and holiday lets, customers may not see finished job for months. sometime they ask for photos, so we have to do this separate to sending invoice.

"Being able to add a image (photo) to invoice."

TonyLane
Ultimate Cover User
2,847 Posts
Ultimate Cover User

Hi @Barnesgangmum 

Welcome to the Community Forum.

You can do something like that already if you are using an AccountRight 201x version product.

I suggest that you first insert the photos into a Microsoft Word document then save it as a PDF document in a location you can easily find.

When you go to email the invoice make sure you do it from within the Invoice screen; click the "Send To" icon then the "Email" screen is displayed.  Edit your message then click the "Attach" button; select the PDF file that you had saved earlier and click the "Open" button.  Once you have attached the PDF just click the 'Send' button from the "Email" screen:-

Email Attachment.jpg

AJGRANT
Experienced User
17 Posts
Experienced User

Hi Team, My suggestion is that there is an option to insert a photo on a Tax invoice. I look forward to your response.

regards

Lauren

Evelyn
Partner
1 Post
Partner

I have a client who is an artist.  We would like to be able to put a picture of each individual piece in as an inventory item and then include a picture of it on the actual invoice.  I think that this would be a great idea.