Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: In Tray - attach documents

PET
Cover User

1Posts

502Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

I have seen the in tray for purchases and ask if there are any plans to add an in tray to the sales invoice side. It would be very helpful to us as a solar installation company to store all compliance and design pdfs with the installation sale record, so that over time we when we re-visit the sale record we can find all of that in one place. 

'In tray for Sales?"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: March 2015

Hi @PET 

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and sale transactions.

Currently the In Tray can be used for purchases only. I would encourage other users that would like to see the ability to upload documents to be read for Sale transactions/an "Out Tray" to vote and comment if required.

285 Comments
CKH2216
2 Posts
User

The function to be able to attach documents to a sales invoice was first brought up back in 2015. Why is this function not available yet. There have been so many requests since 2015. It would be great to be able to attached customer purchase orders etc. as MYOB sells itself as an online (cloud) product. 

CKH2216
2 Posts
User

If we can do that in Xero, why shouldn't MYOB come on board with this very simple and very popular request?

srrskpar5
1 Post
Cover User

An in tray for customer purchase orders would be helpful when creating invoices in sales

Levan
Experienced Cover User
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I use the  'In Tray' feature in purchases and spend money all the time.  I would love to have one for sales, could be so useful to drop documents, eg. purchase orders to be linked to invoices.

seqtt
Trusted Cover User
130 Posts
Trusted Cover User

You'd think 190 posts supporting this since March 2015, mine included, would have had this feature actioned well before now. Yet here we are, still waiting...

ks2
2 Posts
User

Yes - this functionality is greatly needed.  

Can we also please have ability to add attachments to journals?

Alex6
1 Post
User

The attachment feature in purchases is very handy.

Any chance of doing the same in sales?

Kathy21
5 Posts
User

So this post was March 2015.    Is there any news on being able to upload a customers purchase order to their sales invoice????

What is the point of being able to upload to 3/4 of the program (eg Spend Money Receipts, Supplier Invoices and Supporting Doc, Employees but not Customers?   It would be really beneficial for those of us that upload everything.

kls1974
1 Post
User

I agree, would be great to attach PO's to sales.

M3
Experienced Cover User
14 Posts
Experienced Cover User

This would be really helpful.  Our auditors often request remittance advices sent by customers - especially for large payments.  Would be great to be able to attach these to the invocie rather than searching emails or printing hard-copies for filing.