Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Link sale with a particular supplier

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
User
New
New

I was suggested to post this. 

What I need is two extra fields, one that has a down arrow key to select a customer card name in a purchase order and an extra empty field to reference a sales invoice number and the same in a sales invoice that has a down arrow key to select a supplier and an extra empty field to reference a supplier's bill number or purchase order number.  Both fields in each ledger should be for internal use only.

The reasoning behind the two fields for each ledger is, if you are just buying and selling it is one way to track the sales against the purchases so no sales are missed.  

The only other way which I can check the sales at this stage, is a long drawn out process of running reports from both ledgers in excel by description which is time consuming and costly.

For Reference please refer to my pdf attached.  I would be interested in your views.

Thank you.

BF

"Linking a customer in a purchase order and a supplier in a sales invoice in Account Right Plus"