Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Print and email invoices at the same time

Contributing User

10Posts

63Kudos

0Solutions

10 Posts
Contributing User
Australia

I think it would be a great idea to be able to select print and email for invoices/quotes as I keep a hard copy for me and send a email to my clients. The process i use aty the moment is print to record then go back into sales register reopen invoice to email

if you could add a tick box in the email section to allow to print it would be great.

thanks Chris 

"be able to print and email quotes/invoice at the same time"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: December 2014

Thanks for your great suggestion. Anyone else who would like to be able to print or email invoices easily at the same time, please cast your vote here.

You can vote by clicking the purple vote button on the left-hand side of the screen, just under the current number of vote. If you can’t click the vote button, you’ll need to sign in by clicking the purple sign in button in the top right-hand corner of your screen. If you post a comment, don’t forget to vote as well!

16 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for your great suggestion. Anyone else who would like to be able to print or email invoices easily at the same time, please cast your vote here.

You can vote by clicking the purple vote button on the left-hand side of the screen, just under the current number of vote. If you can’t click the vote button, you’ll need to sign in by clicking the purple sign in button in the top right-hand corner of your screen. If you post a comment, don’t forget to vote as well!

NatDingle
5 Posts
User

At the moment (V19.13) this option doesn't seem to be available.
The option to use this in the preferences SETUP>PREFERENCES>SALES
Only allows ONE option to be chosen.
Even selecting this doesn't seem to work and we need to e-mail from the to be emailed section.

Having this function would be great if it meant that invoices would be both printed & emailed upon creation.

Ken_M
Experienced User
22 Posts
Experienced User
When setting a customers file with options to be printed & emailed, why don't you change the settings so both happen on the one click "record". This would save heaps of time time for any user that has this requirement.
Ken_M
Experienced User
22 Posts
Experienced User

When setting a customers file with options to be printed & emailed, why don't you change the settings so both happen on the one click "record". This would save heaps of time time for any user that has this requirement.

Tallie_M
4,461 Posts
Former Staff

Hi there @Ken_M,

Just to clarify, are you referring to the 'Invoice Delivery' option in the customer's card file (under Selling Details)? If so, I can see how that would certainly be a great addition for clients who are required to e-mail and print invoices, as at this stage, AccountRight only lets you select one or the other. Anyone else who would like to see this feature added into the software, please vote for this idea by clicking on the thumbs up icon.

Cheers,

Tallie

MYOB Social Support

Ken_M
Experienced User
22 Posts
Experienced User
Yes I am refereeing to the customer card file set up ergo you set each customer up, so MYOB either prints, emails or both does both e-mail and print from the one click "record"
WorkinGear
1 Post
User

YES!
How many times can I vote for this Smiley Happy

tonym
3 Posts
Cover User

We are being asked more frequently by customers to recieve invoices both by hard copy and email. Currently if delivery status is print and email, invoice is printed however email is batched to Review Sales before delivery. Its just another process we need to remember to send email. Should have option to automaticaly send without review step..

Auscan
6 Posts
Cover User

Completely agree - we are normally sending sales to a branch with an invoice to them, but emailing Head Office to get paid...

SergioL
1 Post
User

Agreed. we do the same.