Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Printing invoice copies

Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Have just upgraded from 19.5 to 2011 and am having trouble printing invoices. When generating a sale and selecting print I cannot print 2 copies of invoice even thought have selected 2 copies and apply. I will only print 1 copy even though 2 has been selected. If I select print preview I can print 2 copies from there. Is this a fault with the new MYOB.

"Printing sales"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: August 2012

This has been resolved for Service Pack 4. You can now specify the number of copies in the Printer dialogue, we've also updated for other printer functions like paper orientation and paper source so that these are correctly selected.

2 Comments
Tazter
Super Partner
666 Posts
Super Partner

Hi Plumberswife,

Welcome to the MYOB Community User Forum.

I understand that this issue has been fixed in Service Pack 4; SP4 should be shortly released as I'm told the test phase is nearing completion.

Dan_Moulton
40 Posts
Former Staff
This has been resolved for Service Pack 4. You can now specify the number of copies in the Printer dialogue, we've also updated for other printer functions like paper orientation and paper source so that these are correctly selected.