Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales/Purchases: CTRL + P shortcut to print

Former Staff

5,976Posts

0Kudos

477Solutions

5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Australia

In version 19 and prior you could use keyboard functions, ie. CTRL+P to print, etc. This is no longer possible in the newer versions and I would like to see this function brought back.

Created on behalf of @CamGuru 

"Shortcut to Print"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: December 2013

9 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

ASWatCR
Partner
243 Posts
Partner

Yes please

Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,839 Posts
Ultimate Partner

In AR2013.5 Alt+2 will open the print dialog. Pressing the Alt key will show a number of other shortcuts. Probably applies to earlier versions too.

Helen-Webley
Experienced Cover User
39 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I used to love the cntrl enter that used to record any transaction. It saved having to click the  record on every transaction. I hhanave had many comments that this version is not friendly for users with problems with their hands

BrendaK
3 Posts
Cover User

When will be able to use CTRL + P to print again?  Love my short cut keys!

CamGuru
Experienced Cover User
30 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Any chance of the Ctrl+P function coming back any time soon? This was marked as "Under Consideration" in 2013 but no progress...?

David_Cree
Ultimate Partner
1,158 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hello,

Have you tried to use the ALT+P command to print?

Cheers

David

CamGuru
Experienced Cover User
30 Posts
Experienced Cover User

@David_Cree Thanks for that. I hadn't tried that previously but will keep that in mind now. Still not quite as convenient as the old Ctrl+P given that you then need to press other keys to get what you want, but still I guess it's something.

ballens
20 Posts
User

Any chance of a shortcut key for PRINTING ?  CTRL + P  ?