Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Reimburse - Retain Markup percentage for the session

Experienced Cover User

73Posts

10Kudos

0Solutions

73 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

Is there any way to set default settings in the reimburse window? ie % markup and the Reim Exp account

Version 2018 Sales - Enter Sales - select customer & order - reimburse - select items to be reimbursed - markup - chose Percent Markup and enter the % value - mark up selected items - Enter code to the reimbursement item field - reimburse. I have to enter the % value and Reimbursement item for every purchase I reimburse.

In Version 19 I would only have to enter those 2 figures at the beginning of the session, MYOB would automatically recall that info when I reimbursed other purchases for the day

"Reimbursed expenses to sales invoices"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: August 2018

Thank you for your idea. Our team has reviewed the idea and has ensured it meets our idea submission criteria. For more information on idea submission criteria, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for your idea. Our team has reviewed the idea and has ensured it meets our idea submission criteria. For more information on idea submission criteria, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages