Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Show backorder numbers on invoice recall

Cover User

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

6 Posts
Cover User

Hi

It would be good if once you have recorded an item invoice with back orders on it,  to be able to call that invoice backup and see the back ordered items on the screen.  I only see them once I print the invoice. So if I am checking off a printed invoice against the invoice screen it matches. We work on 3 different computers at any one time and this would be a big help.  MYOB used to have this feature.  - What is printed is also what is on the screen. Pls bring it back.

"Back Order Items To Appear on Invoice Screen"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: March 2015

Hi @ljwest 

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and showing of backorder of items.

Currently AccountRight generates a separate transaction (an order) to show those backorder items. While it does print on the Invoice showing that there are backorder items it will not show on the originating invoice.

I would encourage other users that would like to see the option to include backorder items on the originating invoice to vote and comment if required for this idea.

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @ljwest 

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and showing of backorder of items.

Currently AccountRight generates a separate transaction (an order) to show those backorder items. While it does print on the Invoice showing that there are backorder items it will not show on the originating invoice.

I would encourage other users that would like to see the option to include backorder items on the originating invoice to vote and comment if required for this idea.