Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Track of invoice/emails sent to customers

Partner

1Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Partner
Australia

Unable to find a log or sent invoices via the email option. 

Unable to proove to debtors as to when Invoice was sent. 

Nor is there a message to say that invoice has been emailed successfully. 

"Log of emailed Invoices,"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: September 2017

Hi Everyone

AccountRight 2016.1 allows for the user to track the emails sent from their online company file using the Sent Emails option. You can also view the activity of that invoice using the View All activity option on the Enter Sales window.

Please note your company file does need to be stored online using AccountRight Live.

For more information please see Help Articles: Set up AccountRight to send emails & Online invoicing.

4 Comments
jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,923 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Invoices go via your Outlook - so look in the sent box. I find mine at the bottom of my sent emails list (something to do with the date) - but I can see whether it went, when in date and time and who to.

Barry_C
MYOB Staff
2,948 Posts
MYOB Staff

Hi Tlc6725au,

When you email from AccountRight, it sends the email to your email software to send on your behalf.  Have you checked your sent items in your email program? Which email software are you using?  I recommend having a read over our support note I linked here.

How do I email from AccountRight and how do I troubleshoot this option.

John_W
MYOB Staff
70 Posts
MYOB Staff

Hi flc6725au, thanks for your feedback. As Barry explains, the most accurate log will be from your email software as AccountRight passes emails to your software to send. If they haven't been sent, check your email software outbox as there may have been a problem that your software is unable to handle.

However, a confirmation message when email are passed to your email software is certainly worth considering.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

AccountRight 2016.1 allows for the user to track the emails sent from their online company file using the Sent Emails option. You can also view the activity of that invoice using the View All activity option on the Enter Sales window.

Please note your company file does need to be stored online using AccountRight Live.

For more information please see Help Articles: Set up AccountRight to send emails & Online invoicing.