Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Time Billing: Multiple Activity Slips - Delete line

Cover User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand

In my haste to enter I often find that I start a line I dont need..................

Then I cannot delete it 

If I try to record the entries I have completeed with a line with only a date in it it comes up with

you have entered very little information do you still wish to record it

I answer yes please

It then doesnt and we start again

You cant erase the line through edit as it has no record of the line as it isnt recorded

so I have to make up a dummy line record it then go back and delete it

Can this please be rectified

Thanks

"entering multiple time billing entries"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: January 2015

Hi @kyralee 

Thanks for the further information into your idea. Currently if you accidentally key to a line that is unoccupied it will populate that line and it is unable to be deleted. You would have to record it as a zero dollar activity slip. 

I would encourage other users that would like to see a feature where you can delete individual lines in the Enter Multiple Activity Slips window to vote and comment if required.

4 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for your suggestion @kyralee  You can delete a line added in error before recording an invoice by right clicking it and selecting 'delete line.'

kyralee
3 Posts
Cover User

I am talking about entering multiple lines on time billing not invoices

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @kyralee 

Thanks for the further information into your idea. Currently if you accidentally key to a line that is unoccupied it will populate that line and it is unable to be deleted. You would have to record it as a zero dollar activity slip. 

I would encourage other users that would like to see a feature where you can delete individual lines in the Enter Multiple Activity Slips window to vote and comment if required.

dawesse
Contributing Cover User
14 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Agree - this can be very frustrating.  The ability to delete (like you can on invoices) would be great.