Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

User Access: Save prompt

Ultimate Partner

1,949Posts

724Kudos

234Solutions

1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia

I know this is only a small fix but sometimes it is the small things that trip up users.  

When you set up a new user and click on save I think there needs to be screen prompt notifying us that the user has saved.

I have seen two users get stuck on this small issue... currently it appears as though the save button has not worked (even though it has).

"Save function not clear when setting up new users in AR Live"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: December 2015

Hi @CloudMindAcc

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and saving of users.

AccountRight 2015 has a more noticeable save prompt (green circle on screen) that appears when the save button has been pushed. Whereas previous versions would not generate that green indicating that the user name was being saved. Also the save button has been moved on screen to make it more noticeable that the username is getting saved.

2 Comments
Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thanks for your feedback on adding users not being clear when it saves. I've moved your post to the Ideas Exchange, because this is the best place for this sort of feedback and suggestion. Other users who would like to see this please remember to vote to show your support for this change.
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @CloudMindAcc

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and saving of users.

AccountRight 2015 has a more noticeable save prompt (green circle on screen) that appears when the save button has been pushed. Whereas previous versions would not generate that green indicating that the user name was being saved. Also the save button has been moved on screen to make it more noticeable that the username is getting saved.