MYOB crashing, unable to save recurring general journals since upgrade to 2022.7

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
susan_cbsaa
Experienced Cover User
26 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

26Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB crashing, unable to save recurring general journals since upgrade to 2022.7

HI 

Since we upgraded to 2022.7 I can no longer use any of my recurring general journals - I was using them fine earlier in the week and now when I hit record, it causes MYOB to lockup and have to end task out of it. I have rebooted PC and it makes no difference.

I have been on hold for several hours to support but no one is picking up (as usual). I have been the next caller for over an hour. 

My work around now is that I can record a totally new general journal. All the recurring general journals will need to be re-saved. 

Just as an update, I found that new recurring general journals won't work either. 

2 REPLIES 2
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: MYOB crashing, unable to save recurring general journals since upgrade to 2022.7

Hi @susan_cbsaa 

We have seen this error occuring in 2022.7 if  a recurring template with frequency "Never" is selected. Our team is trying to permanently resolve this. In the meanwhile, record the journal vua AR Browser or temporarily configure frequency to "Weekly" to allow the transaction to be recorded as normal. Once that is done, switch the frequency back to completed. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

susan_cbsaa
Experienced Cover User
26 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

26Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB crashing, unable to save recurring general journals since upgrade to 2022.7

Thanks Komal!

will give it a try. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post