Forum Discussion

Cerry
Contributing User
2 months ago

Item Register reports showing incorrect inventory values

Hi,

Our Item register is showing negative current value even though the stock is zero.

Every time I try to do an inventory adjustment to correct the values, it increase the negative current value.

I have about 10 items that now have zero stock but are showing negative balances.

Would appreciate any advice.

Cheers

Cerry

9 Replies

• Hi Cerry,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

I've applied some fixes to your file. To ensure the changes take effect, kindly log out, clear your AccountRight cache, and then log back in to your file. After doing so, please try to check your item list again.

Feel free to create a new post again if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Cerry
      Contributing User

Hi Princess,

I cleared cache and re-ran report but got the same result.

Just confirming, did you run the scripts to the Mastatech company? 

Cheers

Cerry

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Cerry,

Thanks for your response.

Absolutely! I've already run the fixed script on that file for you. Before we proceed further, could you kindly confirm the last four digits of your serial number along with the company file ID experiencing the issue? I'll happily reapply the fixed script to ensure everything is sorted out. Just a heads-up, it's best to make sure nobody is currently logged into or using the file during this process.

Feel free to respond if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess