Forum Discussion

Tiler
Cover User
18 days ago

Cost Centre 2024.3.1 making payroll visible

Hi All

We are having an issue with the new update 2024.3.1. 

Even though staff do not have visability to any payroll previlages (in the user settings), they are now able to see weekly gross payment, nett and super details, in find transaction in sales!

We used in the past the Category (where all staff will use their initials), now if we search using my payrolls intials all the above payroll data is visible.

MYOB this a breech of employee privacy and needs to be fixes urgently!

Has anyone else encountered this?

3 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi tiler,

Welcome to the Community Forum! It's great to have you join us.

I want to make sure I fully understand your concern so I can assist you effectively. Are you saying that even though each user has their own login details and permissions, they're still able to access payroll information? Could you please provide more details or context? That way, I can better grasp the situation and offer the most helpful guidance.

Looking forward to assisting you further.

Cheers,
    Princess

Tiler
      Cover User

Hi Princesses

Thanks for replying.

That is correct.  Users each have their own Iogin.  In the past with categories they were not able to view any payroll details, however with the new update they are able to view the transactions done by my payroll officer!!!!

Can you please advise how access to this information can be hidden given they do NOT have any payroll privilages.

Cheers

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi tiler,

Thanks for your response.

It's indeed unusual for user access to change after an upgrade, as upgrades typically shouldn't affect user access levels. To troubleshoot this, could you please try refreshing each user's access by temporarily selecting different roles, saving, and then reselecting their original user roles?

If refreshing the access doesn't resolve the issue, it may indicate a more complex issue that requires further investigation. In such cases, I encourage you to reach out to our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website or submit a support request through myaccount.myob.com. Rest assured, if MOCA is unable to provide the assistance you need, you'll be seamlessly transferred to our live chat team for further support.

Cheers,

Princess