Forum Discussion

MPNH
Contributing User
18 days ago

Wage category report

Hi, we have a large number of wage catergories and have new payrates to enter. Is there a way to run a report of all wage catergories and the current rate?

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MPNH,

I recommend generating the Payroll Summary report (Payroll Categories). This report offers a detailed summary of wages, taxes, deductions, and employer expenses for your selected period, whether it's monthly, quarterly, or year-to-date. The data presented in this report is sourced from the Payroll Details view - Pay History and the payroll transactions you've entered. For further details, please refer to this help pages. Setting up pay items / payroll categories/ Wages.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

MPNH
      Contributing User

Thanks for your reply Earl. That's what I ended up doing but that report only shows catergories that had activity for the period. I used it as a base and then manually entered the missing catergories and added rates. 

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi MPNH,

You're very much welcome! With the payroll categories report, it will only show the payroll categories that have been used on a specific date range or categories that have transactions with.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen