Forum Discussion

ntreloar
Contributing User
2 years ago

YTD Verification Report not matching summary report.

Hi

Can MYOB pls send out the email to all clients to fix the EOFY Payroll verification report as I did not receive it and my MYOB database has an issue due to staff terminations. The summary and the YTD verification report do not match and it appears to be only on the terminated employees.

I am unable to reach any MYOB support staff via phone (currently on hold over 2hrs now).

This is time critical with ATO deadline being tomorrow 14/7/2022.

Thanks

Nadine

18 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
      financehouse05
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Melisa

The post that you are referencing does not tell me how to fix the problem with the ETP issue not showing correctly on the payment summary??

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi financehouse05ntreloar

If you're experiencing the below mentioned on the post: 

We've also identified that some customers have attempted an ETP reversal are seeing incorrect figures on their YTD verification report and reported to the ATO. This is occurring for customers that have undertaken an updated event in FY22/23 for an ETP payment in the prior financial year, with a reversal payment date of 30th June 2022.

As mentioned on the Community Forum post our teams are working on a solution for this and they will be in touch with the next steps when a fix is in place. 

ntreloar
      Contributing User

HI Melisa

This does not advise how to fix the issue. I'm not sure how our  accountant can help with a MYOB reporting issue. I was advised via the online chat yesterday I would receive an email with instructions to fix. I have not yet seen this email. Can you please forward to me asap.

Thanks

Nadine

• The problem with the verification report has obviously been around for at least a few weeks and MYOB still has not done anything about it.

platinumbaspl
      Contributing User

Ridiculous

Can you please send the report MYOB - cant help but think this has to do with your STP Phase 2 reporting going on hold either.

It is now the 14th of July?

will this correction be sent to all customers or do we just have to work out how to do it ourselves?

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi platinumbaspl 

This post on the Community Forum homepage, ETP finalisations, has detailed information on the ETP issues. If you are experiencing a different issue please provide detailed information so that we can assist.

• We are experiencing the ETP payments missing from STP. However we have had no contact of advise at all from MYOB with regard to fixing this. 

Is there a solution? Will we be contacted? Given we are in Australia, calling NZ is a rediculous option ! 

Why is MYOB not helping??

Melisa_D
      Former Staff

Hi Everyone, 

Information on ETP finalisations is available on this Community Forum post ETP finalisations, further updates will be made on that post. 

Helen_Keegan
        Experienced Cover User

Hi

I just got a phone call from one of my employees asking why he didn't have his Income Statement on the ATO site and I couldn't understand as I finalized weeks ago.  When I checked, like others here, I notice about 5 of our employees had zero amounts and I am so confused as what to do to fix this as I have finalized and its past 14 July.  I had no idea there was an issue till he informed me.  So this needs to be fixed ASAP and I have not received an email how to fix this.  Can someone help please

KerryW1
    Trusted Cover User

Nadine I have a similar issue , my ETP's are correct, but a terminated employee who was reinstated in the same year, his unused Annual Leave payout has disappeared from EOY ATO summary, ETP's are recorded and correct on ATO Summary. 

The amount shows on the Payroll Activity, but the monterary value is not showing on the Payroll Register but the hours are ? I waited on the phone for help twice both@ 3 hrs each, I made sure his employee card was as the original and ran a 0 payrun  x 3 times and it did not fix it.  I am reluctant to do the ETP fix as I don't think my issue is ETP related.  I am interested if you found an answer ?  I did give up and finalise, but I did tell the employee I had a problem with his file.

Tina2021
      User

I have similar issue with my terminated employee with incorrect value appear on paid wage and tax.